Thursday

Danielle

An Interview
by Joe and Davis

Danielle
Every Thursday a student teacher comes in to help and she is Danielle from UVM.



Where are you from? Framingham, M.A.
What is your age? 19
What do you like to do? Travel, hang out with friends
Why are you here? I go to UVM and study education. Coming to your class is part of my learning process.
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite animal? My beagle Chappy.
What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball.
What is your favorite sport team? The Red Sox.
What is your favorite food? Chinese food
What is your favorite subject? English
What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird
What is your favorite movie? Clueless
How do many siblings you have? 1 13 year old Brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would really like to know more about danielle

Anonymous said...

I think you guys came up with some great questions to ask Danielle. I'd really like to know more about her.

Anonymous said...

I like the questions that you set up they really tell you what Danielle is like!

Kaitlyn