Thursday

You Run Your Own Body






Kids on the Block came to Allen Brook and did two puppet shows. The first was about a boy who had a mom who abused him! So he told somebody in order to get help! The second was about a girl who had been touched in a bad way and she felt bad. The person told her not to tell anyone but she did because she felt uncomfortable. The lessons Kids on the Block taught was that our bodies are our own and that it is okay to yell and tell in order to get help!
By Kaitlyn

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love this blog!! First, I have to say that when I was in 4th grade, computers were huge clunky machines which very few people knew how to operate and really didn't care about!! I really love to watch you learn during the day.
Kaitlyn, I am so proud of you. I love you.

Mom